Ekta Kapoor set to study at Harvard University
Mumbai: TV and film producer Ekta Kapoor, who has back-to-back projects – ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, ‘Shootout At Wadala’, and ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ -- lined up for release, is tired and says that she will take a break to attend a summer entrepreneur course at the Harvard University.
"I am planning to take a break. I am tired. I take each day as it comes. Now completely busy with the promotions of `Ek Thi Daayan`. `...Wadala` I am not promoting fully because they have 12 heroes to promote," Ekta told reporters.
"I am not taking a vacation, but I am planning to take a course in America. After `Ek Thi Daayan` and `...Wadala`, I am planning to do my summer entrepreneur course at Harvard. I will be back by June," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here