Ekta Kapoor to perform yagna at Maha Kumbh
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ekta Kapoor along with the cast of ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ is set to perform a yagna at the Maha Kumbh in Allahabad.
HH Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, founder of Ganga Action Parivar and president of Parmarth Niketan Ashram, has invited Ekta and her ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ team for the grand yagna Feb 9 at the Maha Kumbh.
She said she will be attending to get rid of all the negative energy.
Emraan Hashmi and Huma Qureshi will reach Allahabad as early as Feb 8, and engage in a series of innovative activities to promote the keenly awaited supernatural thriller. The team will reside in specially constructed tents on the banks of the Ganga, amid tight security.
‘Ek Thi Daayan’, co-produced by Vishal Bhardwaj and directed by Kannan Iyer, releases worldwide April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC