Elizabeth Hurley visits children hospital
Melbourne: British actress-model Elizabeth Hurley and her fiance Shane Warne took time out of their busy schedules to meet youngsters at the Melbourne Royal Children`s Hospital.
The couple made the trip Wednesday on behalf of the former cricketer`s foundation named The Shane Warne Foundation, which raise funds for seriously ill and underprivileged children here, reports contactmusic.
In a post on Twitter, Hurley posted: "Warne and I just made a very humbling visit to the Melbourne Royal Children`s Hospital on behalf of TSWF (The Shane Warne Foundation). We met a lot of brave kids."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!