Elle Macpherson admires Gisele Bundchen
Washington: Elle Macpherson has revealed that she admires Gisele Bundchen and can relate to her versatility.
The 47-year-old Australian supermodel also stated that she “loves” Bundchen’s natural look and thinks she looks “unbelievable” when she puts on a pair of jeans, as well as when she dresses up for work.
“I love the way Gisele looks. She is obviously totally my DNA taste. She’s also really natural looking. She’s growing her brand; she’s staying true to herself; she’s versatile; she’s also a great mum: she’s a cool girl,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Vogue.Co.Uk.
“I like what she represents. And there’s a naturalness and a wholesomeness about her. And I understand - from the 80s and the 90s - those were the kind of girls who were successful. I relate to her.
“She gets dressed up when she has to for work, but other than that she looks unbelievable in a pair of jeans,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't mess with the Indian Army: Bollywood celebrities react to surgical strikes across LoC
- #SurgicalStrikes: Sudarsan Pattnaik salutes Indian Army with his incredible sand art!
- It's hard to be objective right now: Kangana Ranaut
- Producing films a tough job, says Sonu Sood
- I'm not a believer in cosmetic treatments: Sonam Kapoor