Emma Roberts star struck by Jennifer Aniston
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Roberts felt very nervous when she first met Jennifer Aniston.
The duo recently shared screen space in the comedy film `We`re The Millers` along with actors Jason Sudeikis and Will Poulter.
Emma, 22, didn`t know how to react around Jennifer, 44, because of her celebrity status, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"When I met her she came up and gave me a big hug. I was so star struck I froze with my arms by my side and just said `Hi, I`m so nervous to meet you`," Emma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan to hold special screening of ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ for Aamir, Shah Rukh?
- I can make careers, says Karan Johar
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput marriage: Actors co-stars congratulate newlyweds
- After slapping legal notice, Kangana Ranaut jokes about movie
- Jodhpur Film Society receives Pritiman Sarkar Award