Emma`s red carpet look inspired by disco era glamour
Los Angeles: Emma Stone`s make-up artist Rachel Goodwin says the inspiration behind the actress` “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” New York premiere look was disco era glamour.
Goodwin wanted to give the 25-year-old a gorgeous beauty look to compliment her nude Prada dress with silver embellishment, so he chose a luminous foundation with sparkling eye shadow to achieve a romantic 1970s vibe.
"(It was) a 1970s party girl meets a princess. To me, the dress had that disco era glam to it but also elegant lines. It was so romantic and beautiful, it was a moment,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Goodwin as saying.
"I used the fleshy tone and the purple detailing to inform the colour and textures I chose for her,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'