Emma Stone joins fight against cancer
New York: Actress Emma Stone joined the fight against cancer at the Entertainment Industry Foundation Revlon Run/Walk for Women here.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" co-hosted the event with Andy Cohen Saturday, reports eonline.com.
The event is especially close to Stone`s heart because her mother Krista Stone was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer in 2008.
The first EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women was held in 1994 and the events have raised more than $70 million.
The money goes toward research, treatment and financial support for women facing cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- Gudi Padwa 2017: Timing, Tithi and Vidhi
- Spiritual retreats may uplift mood, behaviour
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey