Emma Watson says she always knew what she wanted to do
London: Emma Watson has revealed that she clearly knew what direction she wanted to take having attended a part-time theatre school from the age of six.
The `Harry Potter` star said that she had to be quite persistent about what she wanted to do and where she wanted to be, the Daily Express reported.
She said that this industry expects people to do a certain thing and go a certain way and she had to speak loudly about what she didn`t want to do.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam