Emma Watson to spend 4 years in Providence’s Brown University
New York: It seems Emma Watson plans to keep herself busy post ‘Harry Potter’.
The relatively tiny city of Providence, RI, is a place where Watson a.k.a Hermione Granger has decided to spend her four years.
The 20-year-old is currently plowing through her sophomore year at Providence’s Brown University, an Ivy League school, where she’s taking courses in women’s studies and trying to settle on a major, possibly in history, reports the New York Post.
The star is relishing the development of her off-screen persona. She traded long days of spell-casting practice at Hogwarts for days at this summer’s Glastonbury Music Festival, where the cutoff-clad actress mucked around with her pal, George Craig, lead singer of One Night Only.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan
- Swedish author Henning Mankell loses battle to cancer
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!