Emraan Hashmi, Ekta Kapoor visit Ajmer Dargah
Ajmer: Film actor Emraan Hashmi and producer Ekta Kapoor Tuesday visited the Dargah of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty.
They offered prayers at the Dargah this evening before promoting their upcoming film `Dirty Picture` in Jaipur. Devotees and fans gathered in large numbers to have a glimpse of them.
Later in the day, they interacted with the audience and shared special moments of the film in Jaipur.
The film which talks about the life of the South Indian movie siren Silk Smitha will hit theatres on December 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala