Emraan Hashmi predicts `Ghanchakkar` will be `game changer`
Mumbai: Actor Emraan Hashmi believes his forthcoming quirky comedy `Ghanchakkar` is a `unique` project in his filmography, and says it will emerge as a `game changer` for the industry.
He is confident that the audience will be entertained with the movie to the "hilt". Slated for release June 28, the film also stars Vidya Balan.
"The space of the film is very different. It is very unique as far as my films go. I think it`s a huge game changer as far as cinema in general goes," Emraan said here on the movie`s set while shooting for one of its songs.
"The way we have seen comedies... `Ghanchakkar` is going to change that around and it is going to entertain you to the hilt," added the actor, once stereotyped as "Bollywood`s serial kisser"
He promises the audience will be "rolling on the floor laughing" while watching it.
Emraan plays a Maharashtrian in the movie, while Vidya plays his loud Punjabi housewife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'