Emraan Hashmi's professionalism amazes Kay Kay Menon
Mumbai: Actor Kay Kay Menon, who teamed up with Emraan Hashmi for the first time in forthcoming con film "Raja Natwarlal", marvels over his co-star's dedication and professionalism.
Emraan will be seen as the conman who is out to take revenge from bad guy Kay Kay in the Kunal Deshmukh's directorial venture.
"Emraan is a very cool person. He never takes tension and he comes prepared with all his scenes on the set. He works very professionally," Kay Kay said here in an interview.
"All the scenes that we did together, I enjoyed a lot. I loved the fact that there is a person who works with such dedication," added the actor who has proved his mettle in much appreciated celluloid offerings like “Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi”, “Life in a Metro” and “Black Friday” .
Slated for a Friday release, it also features Paresh Rawal and Pakistani actress Humaima Malick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar bats for insurance for stuntmen in Bollywood
- No fun working with Kangana if her role is small: Irrfan Khan
- Abhishek Bachchan's thoughts about getting inked- Know what the actor feels
- Watch: Karan Patel, Ankita Bhargava’s wedding video will restore your faith in 'Arranged Love'
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters