Engagement on cards for Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Although we are yet to hear Ranbir and Katrina get vocal about their love affair and stop playing hide and seek with the media, the latest buzz going around is that the couple might just take their relationship to the next level by getting engaged soon!
An online entertainment and lifestyle tabloid reports that Ranbir has been talking amongst his pals about how fond he is of Katrina and that he would like to commit to her. Also, the brouhaha about Ranbir and Katrina’s relationship status, ever since their Spanish beach holiday came to light, has been bothering the couple and the Kapoor family a tad too much of late. Hence, Ranbir’s mother Neetu Kapoor feels that once Katrina becomes family, wagging tongues might just stop as well!
As of now the news has not been confirmed by any member of the Kapoor clan or even Katrina herself. So, we have to wait to know whether this is all just hearsay or plain truth.
Anyway, what do you think? Will Ranbir Kapoor, infamous for his playboy image, be able to sustain his relationship with Katrina?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?