Enrique Iglesias `to go naked in Trafalgar Square if Spain lifts 2014 World Cup`
London:Enrique Iglesias has promised Alan Carr that he`ll bare all in Trafalgar Square, London, if Spain lifts the 2014 Football World Cup.
The `Somebody`s Me` singer had, before the last World Cup, made a bet that if his native country won, he would water ski naked and he did,reportedly.
The Spanish- American singer who was a guest at Carr`s Chatty Man discussed the bet at the show where Carr said that he will have a bet with the singer that if Spain wins then he has to do a bet and if England wins the World Cup then he will do a bet.
The British comedian suggested when he was driving to work he was thinking about bets for the Iglesias and there was this massive blue c*** on the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square and if England wins the World Cup then Carr will ride that naked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside