Esha Gupta to endorse fashion brand
New Delhi: Splash Fashions has roped in `Jannat 2` fame actress Esha Gupta as its new brand ambassador for the Indian sub-continent.
Headquartered in Dubai, Splash is Middle East`s fashion retailer and part of the Landmark Group, which is retail conglomerate in the Middle East, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Africa.
The actress will feature in their campaign scheduled to roll out later this year.
"They are an iconic brand, known internationally and in India for offering the latest global fashion trends. I feel their collections are quite reflective of my fashion sensibilities,” Esha, who was last seen in `Humshakals`, said in a statement.
Kalyan Kumar, COO, Splash Fashions India Pvt. Ltd., feels Esha is the right choice to endorse the brand.
He said: “An actor of immense potential and beauty, Esha is known for her keen sense of fashion and represents today`s fashion conscious woman.
"A fashion icon, Esha perfectly embodies the youthful and vibrant spirit of Splash thus making her the best fit for the brand.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's cooking! When Deepika Padukone donned the chef hat – View pic
- No kids for John Abraham for now
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor makes his voice-over debut as 'Buck' in Hindi trailer of 'Ice Age Collision Course'!
- Shruti Haasan's latest Femina shoot will defy all norms of 'sitting awkwardly' – Pic inside
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui defends 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz' director, says incident narrated by Chitrangada Singh didn't happen!