Esha Gupta to endorse fashion brand
New Delhi: Splash Fashions has roped in `Jannat 2` fame actress Esha Gupta as its new brand ambassador for the Indian sub-continent.
Headquartered in Dubai, Splash is Middle East`s fashion retailer and part of the Landmark Group, which is retail conglomerate in the Middle East, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Africa.
The actress will feature in their campaign scheduled to roll out later this year.
"They are an iconic brand, known internationally and in India for offering the latest global fashion trends. I feel their collections are quite reflective of my fashion sensibilities,” Esha, who was last seen in `Humshakals`, said in a statement.
Kalyan Kumar, COO, Splash Fashions India Pvt. Ltd., feels Esha is the right choice to endorse the brand.
He said: “An actor of immense potential and beauty, Esha is known for her keen sense of fashion and represents today`s fashion conscious woman.
"A fashion icon, Esha perfectly embodies the youthful and vibrant spirit of Splash thus making her the best fit for the brand.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala