Eva Longoria`s political ambition
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Longoria is reportedly keen to move into politics and wants to run for mayor in Texas.
``Eva wants to start small, maybe on a city council in her native Texas, or as mayor of San Antonio or Corpus Christi. Her two-year plan is to run for senate,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The 38-year-old is said to have been asking for help from her good friend and fellow actor, George Clooney.
``George has been coaching Eva on how to operate in Washington versus Hollywood, she wants to be taken seriously on the political scene,” the source added.
Longoria has previously been very involved in the Democratic National Convention and was seen as a leading Latina supporter for President Barack Obama in September 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani
- I've not made many fashion faux pas: Arjun Kapoor
- I went through ragging in college: Sonakshi Sinha