Eva Mendes avoids intimate scenes
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Mendes says she is uncomfortable doing intimate scenes in movies and that she deliberately avoids them.
The 38-year-old says she politely urges filmmakers to avoid sex scenes as she feels they are of no use in a movie`s plot, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Love scenes are always awkward. They`re awful. I`ve managed to really skip through them. When I read that my character has a love scene, I carefully address it with the director: `Can we please cut this out? It`s gratuitous and there`s no need for it,` and thankfully that has happened," Mendes said.
"I try to avoid them whenever I can. I have done a couple of things that have been appropriate for the films I`ve been in, but I`ve never done a simulated sex scene because I feel like they`re rarely appropriate," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale