Eva ‘planning lavish baby shower for pregnant Posh’
Melbourne: Eva Longoria and Kate Beckinsale are apparently organizing a swish baby shower for pal Victoria Beckham.
They have reportedly teamed-up to throw a lavish bash for Victoria –who is currently expecting her fourth child with soccer star husband David Beckham.
It will also be a farewell party for the fashion designer and her children, who are heading to England to be with David while he is training there.
“Eva Longoria and Kate Beckinsale are organising a little get together so they can congratulate Victoria, but also say goodbye,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as telling more! Magazine.
“They’re really sad that there’s a chance she’s going to be away from Los Angeles for so long. But there’s happy news too, with the pregnancy.
“They’re planning on getting all their mutual friends together for tea and cakes at Eva’s.”
Eva has promised to spare no expense for the party, which will be held at her Los Angeles mansion, and is even having her friend’s favourite treats flown in from Europe.
“She’s planning to lay on cupcakes and Laduree macaroons, which she’s getting flown over from France because she knows Victoria’s absolutely loves them,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy