Evan Rachel Wood welcomes baby boy
Los Angeles: Actress Evan Rachel Wood and her actor husband Jamie Bell have welcomed a baby boy.
The 25-year-old actress` representative have confirmed the arrival of their "beautiful boy" but gave no other details, reported E! online.
"Evan Rachel Wood and her husband Jamie Bell are parents to a beautiful boy. Parents and baby are all doing well," said the representative.
Rachel Wood rekindled her relationship with `Billy Elliot` star Bell, 27, in 2011, five years after they initially broke up.
The couple, who got matching tattoos of their initials soon after they first met, wed in October 2012 and announced they were expecting their first child in January 2013.
"Its a boy!! Song of the day `beautiful boy` by John Lennon," Wood later tweeted.
Bell wrote, "Wow! What a day. Evan you are my warrior! You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally and peacefully. You did it!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?
- Salman Khan attends Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party but SRK gives it a miss