Evelyn finds mentor in Anupam Kher
Mumbai: Evelyn Sharma has been working hard to improve her Hindi speaking skills, and helping her in the endeavour is veteran actor Anupam Kher.
Anupam, who trains students at his institute Actor Prepares, gave Evelyn acting advice and even helped her to improve her spoken Hindi.
This inspired Evelyn to become more serious about the need to brush up her Hindi speaking skills, said a source.
These days Evelyn religiously attends her acting and Hindi workshop. She was recently seen in `Main Tera Hero`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'