Evelyn finds mentor in Anupam Kher
Mumbai: Evelyn Sharma has been working hard to improve her Hindi speaking skills, and helping her in the endeavour is veteran actor Anupam Kher.
Anupam, who trains students at his institute Actor Prepares, gave Evelyn acting advice and even helped her to improve her spoken Hindi.
This inspired Evelyn to become more serious about the need to brush up her Hindi speaking skills, said a source.
These days Evelyn religiously attends her acting and Hindi workshop. She was recently seen in `Main Tera Hero`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!