Even National Award can`t put Nawazuddin Siddiqui under pressure
Mumbai: Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who received a special mention at the 60th National Film Awards for four films, says there won`t be any pressure on him even after such a big honour.
"National Awards, of course feel good. But there should not be any pressure. I will continue to work like I have been. Not just the National Award, but it goes for any award, there should be no pressure," Nawazuddin said here Thursday at the premiere of his new film ‘Aatma’.
Directed by Suparn Verma, ‘Aatma’, which released Friday, also stars Bipasha Basu.
Nawazuddin received the special mention for four of his films – ‘Kahaani’, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, ‘Dekh Indian Circus’ and ‘Talaash’.
"You should work according to your instinct. It is definitely the most prestigious award and that means appreciation for your work," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!