Everything under control, says Karan Johar post extortion threat
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar who reportedly received an extortion threat via SMS, says now everything is under control.
"Everything is under control. Am I looking unsafe?" Karan said in response to a query about the reported incident.
The filmmaker was present at the trailer launch of his next production `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein`, which stars Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor in the lead.
Karan is said to have been provided with extra police security after he reportedly lodged an official complaint following an alleged threat on SMS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show