Ex-bodyguard sues Lindsay Lohan
Los Angeles, April 09: A man who says he worked as a bodyguard for Lindsay Lohan has sued the actress and her company, claiming he is owed more than USD55,000 in unpaid wages.
David Kim filed a lawsuit Monday in Superior Court against Lohan, her Crossheart Productions and 50 unnamed defendants alleging the star employed him for 19 weeks then refused to pay him.
Calls to Lohan`s publicist Leslie Sloane-Zelnik were not immediately returned. A representative for Lohan told a website that the person had no connection to Lohan.
In court papers, Kim claimed breach of oral contract and violation of four California labor codes, in addition to fraud and infliction of emotional distress. The lawsuit claimed Kim was hired from October 2006 until March 2007 by Lohan, 21, and her agents or employees based on "various oral representations and text messages."
He claimed he is owed USD4,000 a week for two weeks of 24-hour personal security, and USD2,800 a week for 17 weeks of evening duty.
Kim said his duties included protecting Lohan from fans and the paparazzi, accompanying her to industry events and obtaining VIP tables at clubs and concerts.
Kim also claimed he arranged additional security at various concerts at his own expense.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan