Fame is lonely, says Robert Pattinson
Washington: Robert Pattinson has admitted that he is happy that he didn`t become famous early as he feels fame is lonely.
The 27-year-old actor told GQ Magazine that he feels that being a celebrity has alienated him as people don`t treat him normally.
The `Twilight` actor said that people don`t realize how lonely he gets and he is happy that he had the opportunity to have a life before he became famous, Contactmusic reported.
Pattinson said that it is easy for people to hate someone just because they are famous.
He said that he was unprepared for the way his life changed after he rose to fame by playing Vampire Edward Cullen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)
- Gul Panag enjoys being an entrepreneur
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ effect: Salman Khan, Kabir Khan to spread Geeta’s story
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma