Fan threatens to shoot Sheryl Crow
Los Angeles: Singer Sheryl Crow has requested for a restraining order against a fan who has threatened to shoot her.
According to the legal documents, the 50-year-old`s fan, Phillip Gordon, is said to be delusional and believes that Crow stole money from him in the past, reports tmz.com.
Gordon, who is also 50, started posting threatening post on singer`s Facebook page, back in April.
"It was clear to me that he was deeply disturbed because his posts were delusional, rambling, filled with profanity and laced with angry rants. Posts claimed that I was supposedly filming him surreptitiously, tried to have him arrested and that I had stolen money from him," Crow said in the documents.
Things were taken to the next level when Gordon reportedly went to the Screen Actors Guild and told an employee that he was going to shoot her.
The singer says the news was extremely alarming and she now fears for the safety of her family, employees and her manager whom Gordon allegedly mentioned by name in one of his posts.
Crow is asking for protection for herself and 16 other people, including her two sons, nanny, sister, assistant, parents, siblings and managers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’