Farah Khan puts work commitment before illness
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bollywood’s one of the most celebrated choreographers and director, Farah Khan, took time out from her busy schedule recently to judge the official Bollywood Dance Competition of the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne.
Held at the Federation Square in Melbourne, the competition took place while the temperatures hit -1 degree Celsius. However, despite being down with a viral fever, Farah fought the chill and played host to the T, enthralling audiences as the evening witnessed Bollywood music at its best.
If that wasn`t all, Farah Khan also made the excited crowds at Federation Square do the step of the week.
Farah Khan said, “It was freezing and was very windy. Even our papers were flying off. However, the atmosphere there was so energetic and the crowd was so responsive that soon we forgot about the weather and the cold. Watching so many Australians perform to Bollywood numbers was heartening. This is really what the world loves about our films.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai to seek blessings of the Lord at ZEE’s biggest Ganesh Utsav in the US
- Issues brewing between Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif?
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- See pics: Amitabh Bachchan's 'moments' with Dharavi rock band!
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra’s first baby expected in January?