Fardeen Khan`s sister killed in Delhi car crash
New Delhi: Two people, including the half-sister of Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan, were killed in a collision of two cars in south Delhi early Monday, police said.
Khan`s half sister, Sonia Sethia, wife of businessman Rajendra Sethia, was returning home in New Friends Colony from dinner at a friend`s home in Gulmohar Park, when a Swift Dzire coming at very high speed, rammed into their Honda City car on August Kranti Marg.
The Dzire`s driver, Mohan Kumar, a technical officer at All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), and was going back to his home at Ayurvigyan Nagar from a relative`s wedding with his son Anjay. He was 50.
"The accident was reported at 1:30 a.m.," said a police official. All the victims were taken to the AIIMS Trauma Centre where Sethia, 48, and Kumar, 50, were pronounced dead. The rest were discharged later after treatment.
According to the Sethia`s landlady, Rajender Sethia was out of the city. She said they learnt of the accident at 5 a.m. Fardeen Khan attended Sethia`s funeral rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress