Farhan plans to attend R-Day parade
New Delhi: Republic Day is round the corner and guess who wants to see the parade? Actor-director Farhan Akhtar plans to attend the ceremony in the capital.
"Somedays back when I was in Delhi, I noticed preparations for the Republic Day parade have started. So, this time I think I would go to Delhi to see the parade. So lets see, hopefully, I would go and see it," the 38-year-old filmmaker said.
Farhan is currently working on Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra`s ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’. His last as a director, ‘Don 2: The King Is Back’, has done a good business at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!