Farooq Sheikh`s body brought to Mumbai
Mumbai: The body of noted actor Farooq Sheikh, who passed away in Dubai last week, has been brought to Mumbai.
The 65-year-old actor died on Saturday morning following a heart attack in Dubai.
The body was brought here today by his family members, who arrived at the Mumbai airport at around 4.30 PM.
From 5 to 7 pm the body of the veteran actor will be kept for people to pay their last respects and then the last rites will be performed.
Sheikh began his career in Bollywood with `Garam Hava` and acted in memorable films like `Umrao Jaan`, `Chashme Buddoor`,
`Shatranj Ke Khiladi`, `Kissi Se Na Kehna`, `Noorie` and others.
His last film was the recently released `Club 60`. He will also be seen in upcoming film `Youngistan`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show