Farrah Abraham booted out of Florida rehab for `disruptive behaviour`
Washington: Farrah Abraham, who recently checked into a rehab facility for alcohol abuse, has been kicked out of the Florida facility because she was a "disruptive influence" on other patients.
The 22-year-old ` Teen Mom` star was released from of the high-end Lukens Institute rehab centre on Monday night, Radar Online reported.
A source told the publication that reality-turned- porn star had to leave the rehab two days shy of completing her 10-day program because her behaviour became challenging.
Among her alleged offenses, she reportedly got into arguments with staff, bullied fellow patients, made outlandish demands and invited paparazzi to take pictures of her.
She even tried to take snaps with another famous patient-`Tan Mom` Patricia Krentcil, who was also staying at the centre.
Abraham was asked to leave on more than one occasion, but was given a second chance after she pleaded with them to stay last week and pledged her commitment to the program.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!