Felt amazing after visiting Siddhivinayak: Paris Hilton
Mumbai: Experiencing spirituality at the famed Siddhivinayak temple here was "amazing" for international socialite Paris Hilton, who was here on a brief trip.
After spending time with children at an orphanage here Monday, Paris visited the temple.
"Went to the Siddhivinayak temple for a blessing. Amazing to be in such a spiritual and special place. Blessed," she tweeted.
The 31-year-old was here to spin the disc at the recently concluded India Resort Fashion Week held in Goa and also walked the ramp for designer duo Shane and Falguni Peacock. She had a stopover in Mumbai.
Hilton, who was on her second visit to India, went to an orphanage named Ashray in suburban Bandra and spent some quality time with the children there. She even grooved to popular song "Chammak challo" with them, and distributed presents.
Her first visit to the country was in 2011, when she came to launch her range of handbags and accessories for the Indian market.
Image courtesy: Pinkvilla
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS
- Salman Khan meets Jackie Chan – See PIC