Few people have guts to say what they feel: Aamir Khan
Mumbai: Aamir Khan believes there are only a few people who dare to speak their mind, but personally, the actor-filmmaker prefers to be prudent with his words to avoid hurting people "for no reason".
Recently, veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah was upfront with his views on the Farhan Akhtar-starrer `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag`. He said he didn`t like it.
Asked if Aamir can be so straightforward with his views on films or stars publicly, he said: "Few people have the guts to say what they feel. In general, there are a few artists who say what they feel.
"What they say must not necessarily be right, but at least they are free to say what they want to."
However, Aamir is careful.
"Most of us keep quiet...publicly I might not say (anything), but I feel shy that he or she (any person) may feel bad. Thinking about the relationship, I may not say it...It`s the emotion that stops us as for no reason, it (the comments) will be taken personally."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!