Film banner, script equally important for Arunoday Singh
Mumbai: Arunoday Singh joined filmdom with a mindset that scripts are the most important thing, but now he feels banners are equally essential.
"When I came, I thought that script is the most important. But after facing a lot of struggle, I have realised that banner and script both are equally important," the actor, last seen in ‘Jism 2’, said here in a interview here.
"I have done three-four films, which have not released and I am sure they will never be released. They were not bad films, they had good actors. I have realised one has to assure that your film reaches the silver screen. So now I see both the things," he added.
The actor made his debut with the 2009 release, ‘Sikander’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor sacked for racism against Indians
- Banning Pakistani artistes not a solution: Karan Johar on MNS threat
- Kim Kardashian to vote for Hillary Clinton!
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh