Filmdom now lacks stability: Big B
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says that earlier the Hindi film industry had stability, but now every weekend, one gets to see new talent.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says that earlier the Hindi film industry had stability, but now every weekend, one gets to see new talent.
“Look how the times change so rapidly. No one rules for substantive time, is a fact beyond doubt. Here in filmdom in the good old days, there was a presence of stability, and time. Now, it’s so many and so varied and so talented that sentiments keep changing with each weekend,” the 71-year-old posted on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com Monday.
“Why just the other week we were talking of Deepika (Padukone) and on came another weekend and Parineeti (Chopra) swung by. Alia (Bhatt) jolted us soon after, as did Vidya (Balan) not so long ago and before it Rani (Mukerji), and before, Kajol and so on,” he added.
The `Don` star further posted that “everyone has their own positions secure as that irresistible fevicol tube, which just refuses to depart from your skin, once in but each Friday bursts through with a wonder and a lasting applause.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Priyanka Chopra to be named sexiest Asian woman!
- #ThrowbackThursday! Ranbir Kapoor in a shower cap is beyond cuteness
- Veteran actor Dilip Kumar doing fine, thanks fans for prayers!
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead