Filming during my pregnancy is mayhem: Thandie Newton
Los Angeles: Heavily pregnant Thandie Newton has revealed that filming her TV show `Rogue` whilst expecting has been mayhem.
The 41-year-old `Crash` star, now six months pregnant, refused to quit her role as undercover cop Grace Travis in the action packed American drama series and has continued filming well into her third trimester, reported Contactmusic.
"Basically, I had two options; to withdraw from the show which would have meant the show collapsing, or to commit regardless.
"I`d seem actresses take on meaty un-pregnant roles while carrying babies - Jodie Foster in The Panic Room. My agent also reassured me that both Claire Danes and Anna Paquin into their first pregnancies. So - it was all going to work out
just fine wasn`t it," she said.
In spite of her on set struggle with nausea, fatigue, mood swings and cravings, Newton admitted that she has found the experience all the more rewarding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think I have to do a Hindi film just to be seen: Priyanka Chopra
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms