Filmmaker Subhash Kapoor gets bail in molestation case
Mumbai: Filmmaker Subhash Kapoor is out on bail after being arrested by officials of the Versova police station here in connection with the molestation case filed against him by actress Geetika Tyagi.
He was arrested Monday afternoon, and released later the same day, said an official from Versova police station.
"We arrested Subhash Kapoor yesterday afternoon and he was presented at Andheri court in the evening. Later, he was released on bail the same night," an official told IANS.
Earlier this year, Geetika Tyagi used a video on a social networking platform to accuse the "Jolly LLB" filmmaker of "forcing himself" on her and "dragging her" during a party held over a year ago. She filed an official complaint against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories