Finally, it's happening! Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra finalise wedding plans
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: After keeping the media and fans on the tenterhooks on their marriage plans, long time mates Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukerji have finally decided to get married.
A leading daily reports that Rani and Aditya are keen on getting married in Jodhpur`s Umaid Bhavan Palace on February 10. It is the same venue where Nita Ambani hosted a party on her birthday. Rani was present at the spectacular do and the palace`s magnificence won her In no time. Buzz has is that the soon-to-be-wedded couple has confirmed the venue lately.
However, neither Rani nor anyone from the Yash Raj clan has made any official confirmation. Both the Chopras and the Mukerjis want to keep the marriage a private affair and have requested everyone to respect their privacy.
The rumours of their impending marriage were fuelled when Rani was spotted sporting a huge diamond ring in some of her recent public outings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday