Find boyfriend like me, Shah Rukh Khan tells daughter
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan often tells his daughter Suhana that if she decides to date someone, he should be like him.
"I am a good man to love. I am very decent, loving, educated and caring. I would tell my daughter, that if she was to find a boyfriend, apart from my anger sometimes, she must find a boyfriend like me," Shah Rukh said.
`If I can say this to my daughter, then I can say this to every girl," added the 47-year-old, whose portrayal of romantic heroes in films like `Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge`, `Dil Toh Pagal Hai`, `Kal Ho Naa Ho`, have given several girls their idea of a perfect man.
Riding high on the success of his latest blockbuster `Chennai Express`, SRK finally took out some time for rest here Friday.
"Dedicated the day for rehab of shoulder, mind and heart. Been pushing all three too hard," he posted on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Always keep smiling: Idris Elba on 'too street' comment
- 'Titli' one of the best directorial debuts ever: Dibakar
- 'Singh Is Bliing': Prabhudheva gives sneak peaks of rustic sets
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui thanks audience for 'Manjhi- The Mountain Man' success
- Teen girls cover up mirrors to value inner beauty