Fire breaks out at Shah Rukh Khan`s home

Last Updated: Friday, November 22, 2013 - 09:07

Mumbai: A minor fire broke out in Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan’s beach-facing bungalow ‘Mannat’ located in suburban Bandra West tonight, after a short circuit, fire officials said.

The short circuit, which occurred in a bathroom’s exhaust fan, set off the bungalow’s fire alarm, the officials said. The blaze was quickly brought under control after alert security guards called up the fire brigade, which rushed two fire engines to the spot.

PTI

First Published: Friday, November 22, 2013 - 09:14

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus

Review

  • Baankey Ki Crazy Baraat movie review: A whimsical entourage Baankey Ki Crazy Baraat movie review: A whimsical entourage 
  • Kaun Kitne Paani Mein movie review: Tale of changing dynamics Kaun Kitne Paani Mein movie review: Tale of changing dynamics