Five reasons why Salman Khan should marry
Fans of Salman Khan would certainly be eager to see their Bhabhi Jaan finally making her way to the Khan household.
Mumbai: A strong buzz suggests that Bollywood heavyweight Salman Khan will bid goodbye to his ‘single’ status on his birthday this year. At 50, Salman is certainly one of the most eligible bachelors in the country and speculations are rife that the superstar may say ‘qubool hai’ to his alleged ladylove Iulia Vantur on December 27.
Though neither Salman Khan nor anyone from his family has confirmed or denied this news, fans of the hunk, would certainly be eager to see their Bhabhi Jaan finally making her way to the Khan household.
Here’s taking a look at five reasons why we would like to see Salman as a married man:
- His contemporaries - Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan have been married for years now. They are parents to grown-up kids. It would be great to see Salman join the “married men” league.
- Salman’s family picture will look perfect if his better-half enters the frame to join Bollywood’s most adorable KhanDaan.
- Salman is ‘Being Human’ but we would like to see him ‘being Daddy’ ;)
- The hunk has hit a purple patch in his career. If he marries, lady luck may add to his glory.
- And last but not the least; it would be great to see Salman with his ultimate lady, standing by his side. His fans would certainly love to see their Bhabhi Jaan.
What say people?