For Jennifer Lawrence, life is lonely, but worth it!
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence says being an actress has its own pros and cons. Though she sometimes feels lonely, still she`s happy with it.
The 22-year-old is known for her work in movies like "The Hunger Games" and "Silver Linings Playbook".
"There are sacrifices with any job. With this one, you`re in a long-distance relationship with pretty much everybody in your life," more.com quoted Lawrence as saying.
"It is hard sometimes, it`s obviously a very lonely life but it`s still worth," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kerala CM lauds Kamal Haasan for Chevalier Award
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan to be Sabyasachi's showstopper at LFW finale?
- Ileana D'Cruz's monsoon skin ritual will help you get that perfect look!
- Ketan Mehta awaits 'official' word on heading India's Oscar jury
- Actor-politician Ramya refuses to apologise for 'Pakistan is not hell' remark