For Vidya, Sanjay Dutt will remain first superstar
Mumbai: Sanjay Dutt is set to do a cameo in ‘Ghanchakkar’, and the movie`s lead actress Vidya Balan says the actor will always remain the first superstar for her.
"I am extremely excited and grateful to Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) because we wanted him for a little cameo in `Ghanchakkar`. For me, he will always be the first superstar I ever met," the 34-year-old said here Monday at the unveiling of the cover of the magazine ‘Savvy’ featuring her.
Vidya recalls her time during the shoot of ‘Parineeta’, her debut film which also featured Sanjay.
"We have worked together in `Parineeta` and I still remember when we were doing the first scene, I was very nervous that I had to give the shot with Sanjay, who is so tall and well-built and all that.
"But he has got the kindest and the most gentle face. He was so helpful and I will never forget that. For me, the first superstar will always be Sanjay Dutt," she added.
‘Ghanchakkar’ is a comedy, directed by Rajkumar Gupta. It features Emraan Hashmi opposite Vidya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!