Former bodyguard defends Britney Spears
Los Angeles: A former bodyguard for pop princess Britney Spears has defended the singer`s reputation after she was accused of sexual harassment by an ex-employee.
Fernando Flores accused the `Toxic` hitmaker of making sexual advances towards him while he worked for her, in a new lawsuit filed in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Flores also brought Spears` parenting skills into question after claiming he once witnessed the star "savagely hit" her son Sean Preston with a belt.
Earlier this week, a representative for the superstar dismissed the "unfortunate" case as a way for Flores to "make a name for himself".
Another former bodyguard Spears, Mark Chinapen, who worked for the 28-year-old pop star between 2007 and 2008,has also slammed the allegations, reported a news website.
"In our time with Britney, we`ve never seen anything in a negative sense. If there was an issue, we would have said something to her or authorities when it came to the kids. But we never saw anything negative. It (work) was very normal. Starbucks runs, going for lunch, driving, shopping, buying
clothes, and going out to events. That`s it," he said.
"Britney is one of those people that likes to conduct her own business and go around and do her thing around town. She`s not looking for someone to be in her face 24/7, just someone to assist when they`re needed," said Chinapen.