Former Bond star Timothy Dalton ‘to testify against Mel Gibson’
London: Former Bond star Timothy Dalton will testify on behalf of Oksana Grigorieva against Mel Gibson.
Gibson, 55, is accused of punching ex Grigorieva, 41, in the face and Los Angeles prosecutors are said to be close to deciding whether he must stand trial for assault.
Dalton, 64, is believed to have seen the bruising round her left eye, reports the Daily Express.
Russian-born Grigorieva, who has a 14-year-old son, Alexander, from her relationship with Dalton, says he’s is willing to testify on her behalf.
Gibson and Oksana are embroiled in a bitter custody battle over their 16-month-old daughter Lucia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!