Former Lois Lane star praises Amy Adams
London: Actress Amy Adams who played Lois Lane in the latest "Superman" film has been praised by former Lois Lane actress Margot Kidder.
"She`s a brilliant, wonderful actress! She`s incredible. She`s an extraordinarily accomplished young lady - and gorgeous and full of energy and spirit," Kidder told MTV.
The 62-year-old who played the role alongside Christopher Reeves` Superman is delighted that Adams will be taking over the part, reports a website.
"She`s so different from part to part, it`s going to be really interesting to see what she does with Lois," Kidder told MTV," said Kidder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh