Former Lois Lane star praises Amy Adams
London: Actress Amy Adams who played Lois Lane in the latest "Superman" film has been praised by former Lois Lane actress Margot Kidder.
"She`s a brilliant, wonderful actress! She`s incredible. She`s an extraordinarily accomplished young lady - and gorgeous and full of energy and spirit," Kidder told MTV.
The 62-year-old who played the role alongside Christopher Reeves` Superman is delighted that Adams will be taking over the part, reports a website.
"She`s so different from part to part, it`s going to be really interesting to see what she does with Lois," Kidder told MTV," said Kidder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla to pay homage to Varanasi at IBFW
- Steven Spielberg donate USD 1 mn for Hilary Clinton's SuperPAC
- 'Mission: Impossible—Rogue Nation' wins box-office
- When Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra punched Jacqueline Fernandez
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!