Fox sued for encouraging husband against photographer
Los Angeles: Hollywood siren Megan Fox has been accused of being the instigator in an altercation between her husband Brian Austin Green and a celebrity photographer.
Photographer Delbert Shaw has claimed in a lawsuit that he was taking pics of the couple last December on the beach in front of the Four Seasons Resort in Hualalai, Hawaii, when Fox and her husband allegedly made verbal threats against Shaw.
Things heated up when the 25-year-old beauty yelled to her 38-year-old husband, "Are you going to let him get away with that?" It led Greene to batter the photographer to the ground, TMZ reported.
Fox kept encouraging Greene. Seeking unspecified damages, the photographer added that the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" actor also threw his iPhone into the ocean.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!