Fran Drescher claims she was abducted by aliens
Washington: Fran Drescher, who has been divorced from her former husband Peter Marc Jacobson since 1999, has revealed that she was abducted by aliens when she was young.
In an interview with The Huffington Post, the ‘Nanny’ and ‘Happily Divorced’ star said that she and her ex-hubby Jacobson both had a close encounter when they were teenagers.
“Peter and I both saw [aliens] before we knew each other, doing the same thing, driving on the road with our dads,” Fox News quoted Drescher as telling the publication.
“We were both in junior high. A few years later, we met, and we realized that we had the same experience.
“I think that somehow we were programmed to meet.
“We both have this scar. It’s the exact same scar on the exact same spot,” she said.
Jacobson claims that Drescher’s scar is from a drill bit or is the result of burning herself with hot water, but the actress won’t be swayed.
“That’s what the aliens programmed us to think.
"But really, that’s where the chip is,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar