Friends worried about Sinitta Malone
Los Angeles: After posting series of emotional tweets online, singer Sinitta Malone`s friends are worried. They reportedly feel that news of her ex-flame Simon Cowell becoming a father has left a bad influence on her.
Concerned friends say the 80s pop idol is “teetering dangerously close to the edge” since it was revealed the music mogul is expecting a baby with socialite Lauren Silverman.
“This isn’t the way Sinitta saw it happening in her head. The news has knocked her completely and she hasn’t been in a good way since she found out," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Simon always told her he didn’t want children. She didn’t think he would ever start a family and believed if he ever changed his mind, he would start a family with her," the source added.
Friends feel that she is going through an emotional breakdown.
“She is finding it hard to control her emotions and friends are worried about her, they think she is having a breakdown," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!