Gaga to learn sign language
London: Lady Gaga has decided to learn sign language to communicate with her hearing-impaired fans.
Thesun.co.uk reports that Gaga has been inspired to take up American sign language (ASL), after watching YouTube clips of her deaf fans singing along to her songs.
"Gaga has already campaigned for gay rights and has spoken out about political issues like immigration. Now she wants to make sure her deaf fans feel included too," said a source.
"Once she`s mastered sign language, she`ll be able to respond to the videos that are online, and include signing in future live tours," the source added.
The 25-year-old had previously organised gigs with a sign language expert who interpreted her lyrics for her hearing-impaired fans.
At a Washington gig last year, Gaga dedicated her song "Speechless" to her deaf fans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!