Garner to host fundraiser at hometown
London: Actress Jennifer Garner is heading back to her Charleston hometown in West Virgina to host a fundraiser for a musical theatre society.
The 39-year-old, who grew up in Charleston but now lives in California with her husband Ben Affleck and their children, used to perform with the Charleston Light Opera Guild in her youth.
She is now hosting a charity gala in aid of the organisation at the Charleston Civic Center, reports dailystar.co.uk.
After a red carpet event, she will introduce a performance of popular musical "Thoroughly Modern Millie" before hosting a reception to raise funds for the group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch