Garner to host fundraiser at hometown
London: Actress Jennifer Garner is heading back to her Charleston hometown in West Virgina to host a fundraiser for a musical theatre society.
The 39-year-old, who grew up in Charleston but now lives in California with her husband Ben Affleck and their children, used to perform with the Charleston Light Opera Guild in her youth.
She is now hosting a charity gala in aid of the organisation at the Charleston Civic Center, reports dailystar.co.uk.
After a red carpet event, she will introduce a performance of popular musical "Thoroughly Modern Millie" before hosting a reception to raise funds for the group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!